Neuroscience for Schools: A new and
radically different program of improvement
What is this? A program covering the theoretical basis and
practical use of neuroscience for improving a school.
Who is it for? Any
school planning to transform
pedagogy, organizational development and staff
and pupil performance.
What form does it take? A combination of assessments, coaching, workshops and interactive
seminars. The focus is always on practical ways to improve.
What is covered? Duration
and content are arranged to meet school needs, but typically will be delivered
over 4 or 5 days and include:
Assessment of your school’s current neuroscience status and needs
Neuroscience of Teaching and Learning
Neuroscience of Leadership
Neuroscience in Organization Development
Different groups of staff can attend different
parts of the program. Options include:
- The Neuroscience of Learning
- Relationship Based Pedagogy and Classrooms
- Alternative Learners, not
- Creativity in Childhood
- Flow in Teaching and Learning
- The New Science of Neuroleadership
- Coaching and Facilitation Skills for Leaders
- Resilient Leadership and Stress Management
- Neuroscience of Interviewing and Selection
- Leading Professional Development
- Leading Teaching and Learning
- Neuroscience for Effective Communications and Meetings
- From Performance Management to Talent Management
- Creative Thinking For Innovation and Problem Solving
- Building and Sustaining an Improvement Program
What does it cost? A four day program costs £1600 plus expenses. A five day program costs £2000 plus expenses. Longer or shorter programs are available by arrangement.
What should I do next? Contact us at: [email protected]You may not be interested in neuroscience, but neuroscience is interested in you.